ARMPOL carries out development and implementation work and manufactures various types of products in the fields of mechanics, electrotechnics, electronics, hydraulics and pneumatics. ARMPOL primarily offers products for special purposes, including military use. The main areas of activity include: special containers, air-conditioning systems, filter-ventilation systems and generator sets.
The containers – depending on construction details and applied basic and specialised equipment – are intended to be used, among others, as: command and communication centres, command and social, storage and power, energy, service and repair workshops, medical, specialised laboratories, decontamination and decontamination stations, and others.
The special products offered by ARMPOL have the required tests and the necessary attestations and certificates, as well as agreed or approved technical documentation for production. Production is continuously supervised and received by the District Military Representation.
ARMPOL holds a concession from the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Administration for the design, production, storage and trade of special products for the Ministry of National Defence.
ARMPOL cooperates with:
1) the Technical Supervision Office (Military Technical Supervision) for the supervision of:
– non-pressure equipment (stationary fuel tanks);
– pressure equipment (tanks for compressor units);
– handling equipment (mobile lifting trucks, mobile cranes);
2) the District Military Representation in the scope of supervision over the execution of orders for the
Polish Armed Forces;
3) Polish Register of Shipping in terms of supervision of design and construction of containers.